Bee Swarm Simulator Soft Wax (2024)

1. Soft Wax | Bee Swarm Simulator Wiki - Fandom

  • Soft Wax is an Inventory Item and a type of Wax added in the 12/26/2021 Update that can be used on a Beequip to boost its stats. Upon usage, it has a 100% ...

  • Soft Wax is an Inventory Item and a type of Wax added in the 12/26/2021 Update that can be used on a Beequip to boost its stats. Upon usage, it has a 100% chance to slightly improve the Beequip's stats. It also can be used for crafting items and tools, such as Planters, and other types of wax, such as, Hard Wax, Swirled Wax, Caustic Wax. These can all be made in the Blender. When giving soft wax to a bee's beequip, the message says “The Wax has Improved the Beequip!”. As a drop from Puffshrooms.

Soft Wax | Bee Swarm Simulator Wiki - Fandom

2. Waxes - Bee Swarm Simulator Wiki - Fandom

  • Finishing The Festive Planter (#10) requires the player to collect 10 Soft Waxes. Upgrading The Honeydays (#13) requires the player to use 5 Soft Waxes. Cogs ...

  • Waxes are Inventory Items that were added in the 12/26/2021 Update. They are used by players to modify the stats and abilities of Beequips. There are currently 4 different Waxes, and each Wax can affect a Beequip differently. The player can only use up to 5 Waxes on a Beequip, so if the Player would like to use more Waxes on a Beequip, they must use a Turpentine on the Beequip to remove the waxes. Doing this will change the stats back to the original ones the Beequip had. Waxes can also be used

Waxes - Bee Swarm Simulator Wiki - Fandom

3. User blog:RolledOut34/Soft Wax - Bee Swarm Simulator Wiki

User blog:RolledOut34/Soft Wax - Bee Swarm Simulator Wiki

4. Where Can I Get Soft Waxes ? | Fandom - Bee Swarm Simulator Wiki

  • I also get a lot of them from the Red Clay pot planter. I put it in pepper field and got a handful of them.

  • I Need 'em For Riley B Quest

Where Can I Get Soft Waxes ? | Fandom - Bee Swarm Simulator Wiki

5. How to Get Soft Wax in Bee Swarm Simulator | The Nerd Stash

  • 31 jan 2023 · How to Get Soft Wax in Bee Swarm Simulator · You can get Soft Wax by defeating Puffshrooms. · As a reward for completing quests such as Bee ...

  • While playing Bee Swarm Simulator, you can find various resources, so read on to find out how to get Soft Wax.

How to Get Soft Wax in Bee Swarm Simulator | The Nerd Stash

6. Soft wax | Fandom - Bee Swarm Simulator Wiki

  • 29 okt 2023 · Bee Swarm Simulator Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community.

  • I'm currently doing the repair the white drive…

Soft wax | Fandom - Bee Swarm Simulator Wiki

7. How do I collect Soft Wax? | Fandom - Bee Swarm Simulator Wiki

  • 30 dec 2022 · Ok, how do u get honeysuckles? I just learned I can craft soft wax but I don't have many honeysuckles.

  • I’m almost done with the Riley Bees beesmas…

How do I collect Soft Wax? | Fandom - Bee Swarm Simulator Wiki

8. Soft wax - Urban Dictionary

  • A type of wax that is soft.also from bee swarm simulator.

  • A type of wax that is soft.also from bee swarm simulator

9. Caustic Wax - Bee Swarm Simulator Wiki - Fandom

  • Caustic Wax is an inventory item and a type of wax added in the 12/26/2021 update that can be used on a beequip to boost its stats. Upon usage, it has a 25% ...

  • Caustic Wax is an inventory item and a type of wax added in the 12/26/2021 update that can be used on a beequip to boost its stats. Upon usage, it has a 25% chance of greatly improving the beequip's stats; however, it has a 75% chance of permanently destroying the beequip instead, destroying the beequip and also wasting the Caustic Wax. This wax cannot be used on permanent beequips. It also can be used to craft a variety of different items, such as planters and tools. When successfully applying

Caustic Wax - Bee Swarm Simulator Wiki - Fandom

10. Bee Swarm Simulator codes - VG247

  • 2 apr 2024 · Bee Swarm Simulator is the Roblox game that allows you to collect flowers and to get the best bees you can to build up strong hives.

  • Find all working Bee Swarm Simulator codes each month right here, for new bees, buffs and more.

Bee Swarm Simulator codes - VG247
Bee Swarm Simulator Soft Wax (2024)

FAQs

What planter gives the most soft wax? ›

The Red Clay Planter and The Planter Of Plenty drops Soft Waxes as a bonus drop. The Festive Planter can also drop Soft Waxes. Planters in the Pumpkin Patch grant extra Waxes, including Soft Wax. A fully grown Red Clay Planter in Pumpkin Patch guarantees 2 Soft Waxes, along with other stuff.

What's the difference between soft wax and hard wax? ›

When compared to soft wax, hard wax is a lot gentler on the skin. This is because hard wax adheres directly to the hairs, rather than to the skin. So when it's removed, it doesn't pull as much on the skin, leaving behind less irritation and causing less discomfort.

Is candy planter reusable? ›

The Candy Planter is a reusable planter added in 12/26/21 update. It fully grows in about 4 in-game hours, but it can be boosted by using Glitter and by the player's bees taking a sip from it.

What plants can make wax? ›

Typical plant waxes include candelilla wax, carnauba wax, rice bran wax as well as sunflower wax, etc. Candelilla wax is mainly obtained from the leaves of plant E. antisyphilitica Zuccarini native to northern Mexican and south-west Texax (Arato et al., 2014).

Which wax is softer? ›

Hard wax is gentler on your skin. It's better suited for sensitive areas, and is less painful to remove. Soft wax is better suited for large areas, like your legs or back. If you're new to waxing, you may want to start off with a waxing session from a licensed esthetician or dermatologist.

How to get hard wax bss? ›

Ways to Obtain
  1. As a rare drop from Planters. Planters in the Pumpkin Patch drop waxes more frequently, including Hard Wax. The Red Clay Planter and The Planter Of Plenty drops bonus waxes, including Hard Wax.
  2. As a drop from Rare+ Puffshrooms.

How rare is a mythic bee? ›

How rare is it to hatch mythic bee? Mythic from basic egg is impossible, not because the chance is so low but its not possible. Silver has a 1 in 1000 (. 1%) to hatch into a mythic, which is 25 times more likely than a royal jelly.

How is soft wax removed? ›

Soft wax is removed by applying muslin strips to the wax and pulling quickly to remove the hair. Soft wax: Can be used in larger areas like the legs, bikini line, under arms, or the back.

What are the pros of soft wax? ›

It clings to the skin, exfoliating and removing dead skin cells. It sticks to fine hair as well, making it the best choice for bigger areas like the arms, legs, and armpits. It's also cost-effective, and it's widely available at beauty shops and even supermarkets.

Is soft wax good for Brazilians? ›

While most believe that hard wax is the best choice for your Brazilian wax, there will always be those who prefer soft wax. Keep in mind that for some people, in some cases, soft wax is a good option. It simply depends upon your body, the process, and the experience level of your waxer.

How can I get pollen fast in BSS? ›

Level up your bees.

Leveling up your bees improve their stats, meaning you can earn pollen faster. Keep in mind that other bees like strawberries more than the other, and other bees like blueberries more than the other, so you can boost them faster than your other bees.

What is the fastest way to get treats in bee swarm simulator? ›

Completing all of Onett's quests, Mother Bear's quests, and Panda Bear's quests. Completing 750 Brown Bear quests rewards a star treat. Every 500 quests after the 750th Brown Bear quest also rewards a star treat.

Top Articles
Latest Posts
Article information

Author: Lilliana Bartoletti

Last Updated:

Views: 5251

Rating: 4.2 / 5 (53 voted)

Reviews: 92% of readers found this page helpful

Author information

Name: Lilliana Bartoletti

Birthday: 1999-11-18

Address: 58866 Tricia Spurs, North Melvinberg, HI 91346-3774

Phone: +50616620367928

Job: Real-Estate Liaison

Hobby: Graffiti, Astronomy, Handball, Magic, Origami, Fashion, Foreign language learning

Introduction: My name is Lilliana Bartoletti, I am a adventurous, pleasant, shiny, beautiful, handsome, zealous, tasty person who loves writing and wants to share my knowledge and understanding with you.